Input your search keywords and press Enter.

Saudi Health Minister says that Hajj season succeeded without corona infections

Saudi Health Minister says that Hajj season succeeded without corona infections

The Saudi Minister of Health, Tawfiq Al-Rabiah, announced on Thursday the success of the Hajj health plan.

He said that this year’s Hajj was free from outbreaks of the Coronavirus and other epidemic diseases.

The Saudi Minister of Health added that an integrated system of health facilities has been activated in the holy sites.

Moreover, before sunset on Thursday, the second day of Tashreeq, the Shaar of Mina prepares to bid farewell to the hurried pilgrims, as they are expected to leave the Mash’ar in the direction of the Great Mosque of Mecca to perform the farewell circumambulation.

The pilgrims were also transferred to the Jamarat Bridge, according to a detailed procedural and preventive plan, to end all stages of stoning the Jamarat in a safe health manner, by placing specific colored paths that determine their movement,

Moreover, indicative ground posters have been placed to arrange their arrival, with direct field follow-up and full coordination of the security and civil sector in the pilgrimage season.

It is noteworthy that the spokesman for the Saudi Ministry of Health, Dr. Muhammad Al-Abd Al-Aali, had confirmed that no infection with Corona had been recorded among the pilgrims so far.

The Saudi Ministry of Interior also announced that the first and second phases of the Hajj plans have been completed.

In addition, teams from the police, civil defense, and ambulances were deployed inside the Jamarat facility while the pilgrims performed the ritual in preparation for any emergency.

Short link :