After the declaration that was made by the Saudi government. Life is starting to get back to normal, and that will be through three stages:
First: 28 May to 30 May
- The curfew timing will change to be from 6:00 am till 3:00 pm except for Mecca city
- Allowing people to move between cities by privet cars
- Allowing businesses to practice their normal activities
Second: 31 May to 20 June
- The curfew timing will change to be from 6:00 am till 8:00 pm except for Mecca city
- Allowing the employees in the government and privet sector to return to their jobs.
- Allowing people to pray in mosques except for Mecca city.
- Open the internal airlines
Third: 21 June and upward
- The returning to normal life in all sectors except for Mecca.
Today is the effective day of the first stage, and people all around Saudi Arabia giving this day a name called “the beginning day.” It is the beginning of work and hope.