The performance of the Gulf stock exchanges varied during today’s trading session. The Saudi Stock Exchange index rose by 0.1%, gaining 10.20 points, to close at 10,698.54.
- The general index of the Bahrain Financial Market rose 0.25%, gaining 4.90 points, and closed at 1578.92 points.
- The general index of the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange jumped by 0.42%, winning 29.41 points, and closed at 7022.676 points.
- The general index of the Dubai Financial Market declined, for the eleventh session in a row, by 0.09%, losing 2.73 points. It closed at 2758 points.
- The general index of the Qatar Stock Exchange fell, for the third session in a row, by 0.17%, losing 17.99 points. It closed at 10,776.34 points.
- Twelve sectors in the Saudi stock market rose by 2.36%, led by applications and technology services.
- 115 shares jumped during today’s trading session by 5.65%, led by “Ata” share.
- On the Bahrain Stock Exchange, the real estate sector rose by 13.26%, driven by the rise in the share of Seef Properties by 0.58%.
- Five sectors rose on the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange by 1.18%, led by telecommunications.
- 18 shares rose on the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange, led by the “Al Qudra Holding Company” share, which rose 14.73%.
- Five sectors on the Dubai Stock Exchange fell by 0.57%, led by investment and financial services.
- 11 shares jumped on the Dubai Stock Exchange at the close of Monday’s session, led by Al Mal Capital Reit Company, which rose 5.93%.
- Kuwait Stock Exchange indices declined, as the general market index fell 0.15%, losing 9.35 points, to close at 6370.28 points.
- 5 sectors fell on the Kuwait Stock Exchange by 1.16%.
- 4 sectors fell on the Qatar Stock Exchange by 0.94%, led by real estate.