Sawahl Al- Jazeera Media CO, the Company organizing the Women Empowerment Conference announced the list of women honored at the conference in appreciation of their efforts and achievements in public work, which included the most prominent successful models of Saudi women in various fields.
Al-Jawhara bint Turki Al-Otaishan who is acting as Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Sawahl al Jazeera Media CO said that the Women Empowerment Conference aims to highlight the bright image of Saudi women and highlight their strength in light of the support of wise leadership and the exploitation of opportunities provided to empower women.
Al-Otaishan noted the keenness of the Women Empowerment Conference to present successful models of Saudi women in various fields.
She pointed out that the conference aims to overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of Saudi women’s success and raise awareness about their role and capabilities in all sectors while enhancing opportunities for female entrepreneurs to communicate with investors.
Al-Jawhara emphasized the extent of the conference’s keenness to honor many prominent women figures in Saudi society; To enhance the role of women in society.
The list of honorees included prominent women figures who have an active role in Saudi society in various fields, and they are:
Her Royal Highness Princess Mishael bint Muqrin bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Honorary President of Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz University in Madinah.
Her Royal Highness Princess Sarah bint Khalid bin Musaed bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
Her Royal Highness Princess Sarah bint Muhammad bin Saud Al Saud; Active in charitable work.
Her Highness Princess Jawaher bint Abdullah bin Muhammad Al Saud; Active in charitable work.
Her Highness Princess Shaha bint Abdul Mohsen Al Saud; Active in charitable work.
Her Excellency Prof. Noura bint Abdulrahman Al-Yousef; Chairperson of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Economic Association
A faculty member at King Saud University and a member of the Shura Council (former).
Her Excellency Dr. Maram Al-Harbi; Director-General of the General Department for Protection from Domestic Violence and Child Protection.
Her Excellency Dr. Kholoud Al-Dakhil; Member of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Riyadh.
Her Excellency Dr. Suzan Al Yahya; Director of the Royal Institute of Traditional Arts in Saudi Arabia.
Her Excellency Dr. Basma Al-Buhairan; Executive Director of the Events Management Sector and the Business Development Sector.
– Her Excellency Dr. Naglaa Al-Nabhan; Adviser to the Undersecretary of Education for Research and Innovation.
– Her Excellency Dr. Dhafira Al-Qahtani; Saudi novelist.
– Her Excellency Dr. Awatef Al-Otaibi; Intellectual security consultant and arbitrator.
– Ms. Maysam Tamim; Assistant Resident Representative for the United Nations Development Programme.
– Ms. Madawi El-Baz; Fine artist.
– Her Excellency Mrs. Basma Al-Maiman; Director of the Regional Department for the Middle East at the World Tourism Organization.
– Ms. Maha Al-Wabel; Opinion writer for Al-Riyadh newspaper and Al-Youm.
– Ms. Nada Al Bawardi; Bunyan Charitable Association for Housing and Development Foundation.
– Ms. Aisha Al-Kahmous; Social Entrepreneur.
– Ms. Lulwa Al-Hamoud; Fine artist.
– Ms. Mai Al-Sugair; Head of the Institutional Development Department at Sultan Bin Abdulaziz City for Humanitarian Services.
– Her Excellency Dr. Ibtisam Badris; Saudi physicist.
It is worth noting that the first session of the Women Empowerment Conference is being held under the generous patronage of HRH Princess Noura bint Muhammad Al Saud; wife of the Emir of Riyadh, on March 24, at the Fairmont Hotel in Riyadh.
The conference is sponsored by many companies aimed at supporting the Kingdom’s vision 2030 and empowering women in Saudi society, namely: “Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Ministry of Transport and Logistics, Saudi Airlines, Unicharm Gulf Health Industries Ltd., and Amanco.