The General Authority of Civil Aviation declared that travelers with temperatures that exceed 38 would not be allowed to enter the airports of Saudi Arabia. This declaration came as a part of the health and security precautions, and it is one of the protocols that is infused by the ministry of health in Saudi Arabia.
According to the Saudi press agency (SPA), travelers should follow specific instructions to guarantee a safe trip, and those instructions can be concluded as follows:
- Booking and purchasing the tickets via online
- Checking the health condition of the traveler one day before
- Measuring the temperature of the traveler
- Attending to the airport 2-hours before the flight timing for health procedures and checkups.
- Travelers only allowed to enter the airport except for elderly travelers and special needs travelers
- Wearing face masks and sanitizing the hands before and while the trip
- Keeping social distance between people.
The General Authority of Civil Aviation has taken all the procedures to guarantee the highest precautions by installing the signs and instruction boards, training the teams and staff, facilitating the sanitizers and online-payments, and rescheduling the flights for every 3 hours to make sure that everything is sanitized.