Under the media sponsorship of ‘Rowad Al Amal’ , the 2021 International Virtual Conference on Innovation, Technology, Artificial Intelligence and Entrepreneurship Ecosystem (ICITAIEE) will be launched, under the patronage of His Excellency Dr. Muhammad Abdul Latif Al-Faris, Kuwait’s Minister of Oil and Minister of Higher Education.
It will be held from 16 to 18 November, from 3 to 12 pm Saudi time, via the artificial intelligence platform, as one of the Gulf initiatives of Dr. Hanadi Mubarak Al-Mubaraki, President of the conference and Founder & CEO Ecosystem Consultants.
For her part, Dr. Al-Mubaraki confirmed in a press statement that the conference has 6 main goals:
1) Enhancing the innovation, entrepreneurship and artificial intelligence ecosystem in international, Arab and Gulf countries.
2) Activating the role of societies in innovation, technology and entrepreneurship activities.
3) Supporting sustainable smart growth through technology and diversified education strategies.
4) Implement innovation, artificial intelligence and entrepreneurship strategies to accelerate social and economic impacts at global, regional and Gulf levels.
5) Enhancing and enabling effective partnerships and exchanging experiences and successful experiences in the fields of innovation, artificial intelligence and entrepreneurship.
6) Identifying opportunities and challenges for the innovation, technology, artificial intelligence and entrepreneurship ecosystem
Dr. Al-Mubaraki, the economic diversification consultant said that the idea of the 2021 International Virtual Conference on Innovation, Technology, Artificial Intelligence and Entrepreneurship Ecosystem was developed within the Gulf initiative that she has worked on for more than 20 years. It seeks to diversify the economy through global programs such as innovation and entrepreneurship programs; business incubator programs and business accelerators programs; technology transfer and commercialization programs; and raising the classifications and competitive indicators for the Gulf countries, such as the innovation index, the entrepreneurship index, and the technology index.
The Gulf initiative is divided into 4 main pillars:
1) Holding an international conference annually with local, Gulf and international participation to exchange the best successful experiences.
2) The launch of the GCC techno Park Journal to provide distinguished global content for the Gulf, regional and international family, and it is issued in both Arabic and English.
3) The launch of the GCC Smart Virtual Accelerator to provide global programs.
4) Issuing a distinguished series of books that deal with economic diversification, innovation, smart growth, technology transfer, and applications of emerging projects in the Gulf countries.
Dr. Al-Mubaraki said that the second edition of the ICITAIEE includes a selection of Sheikhs, ministerial and leadership figures, economic, local, regional and global organizations, government and private sectors, practitioners, senior policymakers, consultants, decision-makers, institutions, and academics, noting that the number of speakers at the conference exceeds 300 experts.
Finally, Dr. Al-Mubaraki invited all innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, specialists and those interested to register for free at the conference via the link: https://whova.com/web/iiec_202104/ and the link of Ecosystem Consultants: www.ecosystemconsultants.com