The prize was awarded to Nasrallah for his novel “The Second War of the Dog” which tells the story of Rashid, who turns from being a political activist in opposition to the current regime to a materialistic, unscrupulous extremist. Speaking at the prize-giving ceremony, Ibrahim Al Saafin, the chair of…
- China threatens America … release our citizens or we will arrest yours!
- The first pictures of a Chechen teenager who slaughtered the French teacher
- King Salman Restructures the Council of Senior Scholars and Shura Council
- For the first time, KSA appoints a woman as an assistant to Shura Council chairman
- Does your blood group affect Your Corona virus Risk?
- Saudi Energy Minister: Reports about Saudi withdrawal from “OPEC +” are nonsense on
- QI IS THE KEY on
- SAUDI ARABIA’S CROWN PRINCE MOHAMMED BIN SALMAN VISITS EGYPT, UK AND US. on
- SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES WINS TWO AWARDS AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET on
- EXPANSION AND REDEVELOPMENT DRIVING SAUDI CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY on