The National Center for Vegetation Development in Saudi Arabia launched recently the third season of its voluntary campaign to “make it green” in the Saad National Park, east of the capital, Riyadh. After the successes achieved in the previous two seasons of the campaign, by completing the planting of…
- Saudi Tourism Foreigners’ Expenditure Jumps to $12.4 Billion in 2023 Q2
- Saudi Arabia Welcomes Over 17 Million Tourists in 7 Months
- Saudi- India- ME-Europe Economic Corridor to Revolutionize Global Market
- Ghadeer Hafez “Saudi Artistic Ambassdor” Participates in Kosovo International Art Festival
- How Saudi Arabia Contributes to Shaping World’s Future?