The Saudi Ministry of Interior announced recently that 4.4 million residence and work regulations’ violators were arrested, since the launch of the campaign “A Country without illegal resident” in mid-2017, pointing to the deportation of 1.1 million of them. The Ministry of the Interior said in a statement, Friday: “The…
- China threatens America … release our citizens or we will arrest yours!
- The first pictures of a Chechen teenager who slaughtered the French teacher
- King Salman Restructures the Council of Senior Scholars and Shura Council
- For the first time, KSA appoints a woman as an assistant to Shura Council chairman
- Does your blood group affect Your Corona virus Risk?
- Saudi Energy Minister: Reports about Saudi withdrawal from “OPEC +” are nonsense on
- QI IS THE KEY on
- SAUDI ARABIA’S CROWN PRINCE MOHAMMED BIN SALMAN VISITS EGYPT, UK AND US. on
- SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES WINS TWO AWARDS AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET on
- EXPANSION AND REDEVELOPMENT DRIVING SAUDI CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY on