The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is preparing to establish a center dedicated to the protection of submerged cultural heritage under the waters of the Red Sea and the Arabian Gulf, as part of Saudi Arabia’s wide-ranging efforts to preserve and support its natural heritage. For his part, Prince Badr bin…
- Saudi Tourism Foreigners’ Expenditure Jumps to $12.4 Billion in 2023 Q2
- Saudi Arabia Welcomes Over 17 Million Tourists in 7 Months
- Saudi- India- ME-Europe Economic Corridor to Revolutionize Global Market
- Ghadeer Hafez “Saudi Artistic Ambassdor” Participates in Kosovo International Art Festival
- How Saudi Arabia Contributes to Shaping World’s Future?