Saudi Arabia has begun work on the actual counting and data collection stage of the “Census 2022,” the country’s fifth census, with the participation of more than 30,000 field researchers and a variety of options, including the first-ever digital census and self-enumeration, which allows citizens and residents to participate in…
- Saudi Tourism Foreigners’ Expenditure Jumps to $12.4 Billion in 2023 Q2
- Saudi Arabia Welcomes Over 17 Million Tourists in 7 Months
- Saudi- India- ME-Europe Economic Corridor to Revolutionize Global Market
- Ghadeer Hafez “Saudi Artistic Ambassdor” Participates in Kosovo International Art Festival
- How Saudi Arabia Contributes to Shaping World’s Future?