On World Radio Day, February 13, the Saudi Radio and Television Authority launches “Al-Ekhbariya” the Kingdom’s first radio station. This is the final step on the authority’s route to specialization by focusing on local content. “This action is part of the authority’s goal to distribute media discourse across all platforms…
- Saudi Tourism Foreigners’ Expenditure Jumps to $12.4 Billion in 2023 Q2
- Saudi Arabia Welcomes Over 17 Million Tourists in 7 Months
- Saudi- India- ME-Europe Economic Corridor to Revolutionize Global Market
- Ghadeer Hafez “Saudi Artistic Ambassdor” Participates in Kosovo International Art Festival
- How Saudi Arabia Contributes to Shaping World’s Future?